Thursday, February 17, 2011

Born This Way

Lady Gaga's newest song  "Born This Way"  has a very inspirational message. 

I'm beautiful in my way, 
'Cause God makes no mistakes 
I'm on the right track, baby 
I was born this way --Gaga

Lady Gaga is one of my favorite musicians. She is special because she is so different and not afraid to address controversial issues. Most importantly this new song is encouraging girls, women, boys and men that it is ok to be different. Matter of fact, everyone is born different. 

Gaga touches many lives, but her message is even more powerful when it comes from one of her many adoring fans. Check out ten year old Maria's cover to "Born This Way."


Wow. This my friends is PRetty PR. Gaga's song has already topped the bilboards, not much of a surprise, right? The real story is ten year old Maria. She is becoming a viral sensation. She sure is causing a stir, at least on my facebook news feed. Gaga's message is a powerful one and it is even more inspirational coming from Maria.  

What better PR can you ask for? I got the goosebumps listening to Maria and I'm sure that Gaga will be contacting her Little Monster soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment